I just remembered that it's giveaway night, and I haven't picked a winner!
Hmmm... going into this, I knew I wanted the word "bit" or "bits" in our new blog name somewhere, since
that's what we call our kids. Our Bacon Bits.
Thank you so very much for helping me out, and contributing name ideas. It helps alot, but I still have some deciding to do.
But my favorite so far is... and the winner:
Jessica D. with her suggestion of "Growing..... One Bit at a Time" !!!!
You're the lovely winner of a wonderful book. I know you'll love it as you parent your house full
of little men. (I will deliver it soon, my friend.)
A new blog address is coming soon once I make sure I won't lose all my work these past 4 years by exporting it out! yipes!
In-Between
9 years ago



3 comments:
YAY!! Thanks! (And I think you look lovely as usual in this pic...)
I love the Growning...one bit at a time.
Very clever and cute.
I agree with the above. Growing...one bit at a time is very cute. I know you don't want your actual name on their, but that's a cute way to have it without giving away your name. Keep us posted with the new address once you get it situated.
Sincerely
Bethany6
Post a Comment