A few weeks ago, we came back from an amazing, last-minute vacation! We knew my brother and family, and my sister and family were going to visit my Mom at the same time this month... they had asked if we could come, but with this pending adoption, yada yada.... it just wasn't feasible. (The paperwork that has been signed already includes travel...) But after talking more about it with my Mom, we decided to go for it and not tell anyone we were coming! So we arrived a few days before my sis and brother and SURPRISED them all, it was so fun! I love surprises!
So we stayed for nearly 2 weeks and had a fabulous time lounging around in the 90 degree heat, visiting closeby relatives from Jeremy's side, driving to Crater Lake, painting pottery, visiting the science museum, watching movies, swimming, and most importantly had Cousin Camp! The kids wore their camp shirts everywhere! (see above photo)
It was the first time my Mom and all us kids had been together in years.. we all live in different states which makes it hard. My post is so late in coming because my laptop is broken and uploading pictures on this computer, which is hooked up to our huge TV, is hard on the eyes.... Plus there's too many pictures to choose from! So I'll add a few now, and add a few later! If we're facebook friends, check out my whole album there! I took TONS of pictures.
P.S. My laptop is now in operatiing order!!! It took me almost a week to complete this silly post... But now I'm back to blogging! I've missed it so.








0 comments:
Post a Comment