Thursday, July 15, 2010

some randomness


The other night I was dishing out din din and laid the baby on the floor to kick and play for a few minutes...
I walked back over and saw her completely sacked out asleep!  She didn't make a peep as she drifted off!  I've never had a baby fall asleep just playing or in their high chair like so many others do... so this was a sweet moment!  She's such an easy, sweet baby. 



And this bit of randomness is just for fun...  After Jeremy had been gone all day last weekend helping a friend, he called on the way home to say he was stopping by the store and asked if I needed anything.  I told him a treat for he and I sounded good for after the kiddos went to bed.  He brought Cool Ranch Doritos and this yummy ice cream.  Treats are a rarity in our house unless we bake it.  I thought it was so funny as I was reading this container, that in the bottom left corner it feels the need to state:  NOT A LIGHT FOOD.  Well, thank you very much for rubbing it in.  Bummer, I thought this food equaled the calories of a cup of cucumber.  Now that I'm educated, I'll be sure not to eat too much.  hee hee 

1 comments:

sacra vim said...

Ha ha! I would've never noticed that on the ice cream had you not pointed it out!

And she is precious...I love the happy apple. :)