Monday, July 19, 2010

I need your help!

As an attempt to get the creative juices flowing again in my writing, I need your help with something!

Knowing me, what sort of book/article (non-fiction) would you like to see me write?

 I've really missed writing and have been thinking a lot about giving it a go again... and am wondering what kinds of things should I write about?  What would you like to read?  I'm feeling more and more that I should get to writing again and attempt to get published. 

PLEASE COMMENT!!!  Even if I don't know you.. HELP!

4 comments:

Heather Oberle said...

You are a wonderful Christian woman. You have shown so many of us at MOPS that anything is possible if you put your mind AND heart in it. I know that is the fact for me.

In my opinion I think you should write about your path with your growing family. How you met your husband and go from there ending with the beautiful new addition. Your story is inspiring, especially to me.

Erin Battershell said...

Hey I'm a friend of Jen's from Tennessee! Love keeping up with you and your sweet family. Your newest addition is just precious!!

I don't know exactly what you are looking to write, or what kind of writer you are, but I would love to find a good book/article that gives a Biblical look on raising a 2 year old. I can't seem to find anything that is on that 2-4 stage and I would love to hear a more "experienced" Mama's view on this age. Especially in the discipline department. They can be so strong willed, and sometimes I just don't know what to do! I don't think I'm the only one either! Haha...Hope that helps!

Unknown said...

I think you should write about our growing up...and how sweet of a sister I was (leave out the parts where I yelled at you, broke your doll and rocked back and forth singing myself to sleeep). :) No really, I think we should get our growing up life down..

Unknown said...

I think you should write about our growing up...and how sweet of a sister I was (leave out the parts where I yelled at you, broke your doll and rocked back and forth singing myself to sleeep). :) No really, I think we should get our growing up life down..