After nearly 4 months of vitamin D supplementation and thyroid hormone replacement, I had some blood work done in the last couple weeks to check my levels. This week I learned that my thyroid levels are great and that my vitamin D levels jumped from the severely low 18 to 125!!! I can really feel the difference too. Vitamin D is amazing. I'll never be off of it for as long as I live. It is so misunderstood and SO important. It's not just about getting a little from the sun... Google "the miracle of vitamin D" and see for yourself. I'm a believer. My severely low vit. D level along with my low thyroid wrecked havoc on my body and now I feel like a new me. Yahoo!
2 comments:
I preach to my patients and just about anyone else who will listen the importance of Vitamin D!! Thrilled that your levels have rose and that you're feeling the positive effects of good ole' vitamin D :)
ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO!!!!
Post a Comment