Tomorrow morning, my buddy Carly and I are heading out to Minnesota for the rest of the week. We are in need of prayer for our health, back/neck/shoulder issues for the both of us, safety, our families back home, and that God would speak through this conference directly to us. We can't wait to be immersed in the global ministry to orphans/foster care/adoption and find out how we can help through our local churches and in our own hearts. Ta ta for now... pictures and fun to come!
In-Between
9 years ago



2 comments:
Minnesota, how fun! My old stomping grounds! I'm glad you and Carly get to do this together. I will be praying for your time away. :)
Anita
You're kids were perfect yesterday. After we picked them up, we headed straight for Nunley Park. We played there for a couple hours and the weather was nice to us! Then we came home, had lunch and played! Everything worked out perfectly with Jeremy picking them all up at gymnastics. Hope you are having a fabulous time!
Post a Comment