Morgan informed me this morning that she was going to "do" the Olympics and her best friend Megan was too. I asked her which sport, and she said skating! Well, dear girl, we've got some work to do! Considering she's never ever been on ice skates.
But she does look awful convincing, doesn't she???
Her legs look like Gumby's!
Annika, in the background, is starting her training for the 2028 Games...
This is her routine ending pose.
Ha ha, notice our Christmas wreath still on the front door? I'm not sure why I can't bring myself to take it down!





6 comments:
Excellent positioning of the grab foot spiral. I see definite potential! There is some Katrina Vitt resemblance I think...
Thanks for the post Amanda :)
oh girls...Auntie misses you and your leotards :). Very nice Morgan..maybe we should all move to the national training camp and put all our girls in intense "kate" instruction???
hee hee morgan is SOOOO cute:)
Oh...these poses never happen at my house! What beautiful dancers you have--and I love Morgan's expressions.
I love Annika in the background!
OUCH! Morgan's legs make mine hurt! HOW does she twist them around like that? I'm with Naomi...we never have those poses in Boyland. This is Jess, by the way. Still can't get my log-in to work.
Post a Comment