So my sneaky husband showed up last night at dinnertime with my MOM!!! She surprised the socks off of me and the kids! She was here exactly one year ago, and that was the last time we saw her...
She will be here 5 days, and we will TREASURE each of them! Hooray!! Jeremy said he tried his best to get the house looking it's best before he went to bed the night before, and didn't want to give me any cleaning hints the day she flew in so I wouldn't wonder what was up. So she walked in the door to me in sweats, crazy hair, no makeup, two sinks full of the day's dishes, our kitchen island FULL of homeschool books, and me changing a stinky diaper on the floor!!! I just came off of 2 full days of the stomach flu, so I was feeling less than inspired in the house and with my self. It was just ironic that the ONE day, I do nothing with myself(except make dinner) by the time Jeremy walks in the door... that my MOM comes!!! Such an amazing surprise!! The kids were jumping up and down, up and down and screaming, "Grammy is here!!!!"
What a gift... I love having time with my Mom.
Jeremy took a video of us seeing her for the first time... and it's real, raw, and uncut.. and hilarious with the kids jumping up and down, and me not being able to come hug her because I'm in the middle of a poopy diaper change and don't want to leave my little cutie until she's securely fastened! Maybe I'll get it to load soon...
In-Between
9 years ago


3 comments:
That's awesome!
WONDERFUL! Enjoy every priceless moment with your mom!
Have a blast you two!!! I miss you guys :(.
Post a Comment