I know this about myself and am tired of goals unreached! I make goals about writing articles or books... (neither of which I've worked on in ages) about healthier food choices, about books I'm gonna read, about being more patient as a mom, and the list goes on!!! But the one goal I make and remake about every 3 months is to lose the last 10-15 pounds that are clinging on this lady! Lately, I've been praying and asking God to HELP, I have NO willpower on my own as far as healthy eating goes... I can workout everyday but if I'm still eating crud my work is in vain! Because I just don't lose a thing. Food is the key for me.
So far it has been 6 days without sugar or a treat! The only exception is coffee creamer which I have 0-2 times a day. NO OTHER TREATS! And today I started back on the workout train. I really love to exercise, but with 4 kids home ALL day it can be a challenge! So I'm back on and making it happen.
My new goal to jump start weight loss, which is NOT (with the Lord's help) going to be broken is this:
*30 Days in a row of 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels
*10 days Level 1, 10 days Level 2, and 10 days Level 3
*I may throw different types of cardio in on some days.
*Along with that, no sugar. It's just 30 days, right??? I CAN DO it!
I sorted through my jeans up in my closet and found 2 brand new pairs of jeans I bought 1.5-3 years ago that have never been worn... and they are gonna fit this spring, baby! I know it will be a lot of work, but oh so worth it! If you want to join me in this 30 day jumpstart... please comment or email me! I'd love to have someone along for the ride.... And yes... I know I'm the queen of new workout goals... but I really need accountability and I guess telling my friends is a good place to start. So PLEASE comment to join in!



8 comments:
Great post Amanda. I'm doing the same thing this month . . . specifically working on healthy eating with little to no sweets. Sugar and carbs are HARD to avoid! I go to a gym during the week, a little easier w/ no children at this point but I'd love to chat off and on about healthy cooking and eating. Email me good recipes and I'll do the same K?
Badita
I'm not joining (insert numerous excuses here), but I'm SO proud of you! Way to go, cheering for you all the way!
I'm ON-BOARD! I'll e-mail you!
Love the new look to your blog... and dang that header photo is awesome!
You go girl! I figure if I can cut out one bad food a week..I will be doing good..such as margerine. No sugar..etc. Baby steps!
Amanda...your post is just 2 1/2 months too early for me or I'd be right there with you. I'm going to need ideas for a routine once this baby girl decides to join us so I just might have to re-read this blog post. You can do it!!! I'm proud of your determination. I think with your agenda set and as you start to see results it will only motivate you to keep going! :) Keep your blog updated...I want to hear how it goes this month. :)
Ashley Mehringer
I have been doing the p90x but only got 3 days in, I was too sore to do more. I would love to do the food thing too. No treats. Are you eating anything with sugar in them at all? or not even say yogurt?? I really think food is key for most of us. Good job on your week well done!
oh gosh....I can work out 30 days but have to REALLY promise to the no sugar thing. I have till the end of today to make up my mind. NO SWEAT TEA will do me in...but if I can have coffee creamer I think I can make it :). I NEED this sis...swimming, running and 100 temps season is just around the corner....
Post a Comment