Saturday, January 23, 2010

just playin' around

Something I've heard about, but haven't had much of a chance to play with is digital scrapbooking.  I'm not a scrapbooking gal, but I love playing with photos and graphic design!  Today I played around a bit to make us a new header for our blog, and this is what I came up with... it would have taken me hours and hours to come up with my ultimate favorite header, but I'll settle for this for now!  It takes forever to download background papers, alphabets, and cute little things to add to it!  So I downloaded the first cute set that caught my eye... I really liked our old wintery background, but it just didn't match... so here's to another blog background change!  Does she ever stop???  nope

Off to the showers for me, just finished Day 16 of 30 Day Shred!!!!  Woo Hoo!  Missing a day is not an option, plus it's becoming fun to work toward a goal! 

Lately, you may have noticed a lack of pictures that were not swiped from Google on here.  Our camera is on the fritz.. and I'm not sure why.  Maybe I'll break out some oldies but goodies soon to go along with my posts.  Ta ta, have a great weekend!

0 comments: