Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 6

Completely multitasking today to get this workout in...  I'm sitting her in my jammies at 11am, but in a few minutes will be downstairs, doing the workout while my boys do the school I've laid out for them to do on their own while I workout... I just know that if I let this day get away from me it will be really hard to fit in later today!  Especially after I've showered.  I have an appointment in 2 hours.....  and Grandpa Dave is coming to watch the kids for a bit while I head out.  Hoping this works as planned!  Here I go!!! 

And there were some questions from some of you...

*I am cutting out sugary treats like cookies, candy, baked things, etc...  but not ALL sugar like in bread and yogurt.  Just things that are known sweets!

*And yes, I have taken before pictures... twice last year I think... not much has changed!  So I'm using those photos as my baseline to compare to!  I already feel such a difference in 5 days, it's incredible!  I'll probably weigh in on Fridays to see if any poundage is lost.  I'm not so concerned about that to start, because I already feel great! 

Happy day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY~ so proud of you and I'm glad you're feeling the results so quickly. Keep it up!

Spakouskys said...

Thank you for being so real about your 30 day journey. You rock! I am on a similar journey and hoping of a loss of 20. Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!