field trip of the year! We traveled to a local farm for a fun,
long hay ride around the HUGE hay farm!
This awesome John Deere tractor pulled a long
flatbed full of hay bales, kids, and moms!
Then we enjoyed a tour through the cows,yaks,
buffalo, pigs, and goats! The weather was
wonderful... and the company was even better.
I love living here, such a beautiful place to be during the fall.
Rachel, Allison and I and our three cute new 5 year olds!I love how there's no question which kiddo belongs to which mama.
Gavin lost his first front tooth the day before!
Love that toothless smile.
Annika even found the hayride to be relaxing enough to fall asleep on the way back... it is a rare thing to hold her asleep nowadays. It happens like... NEVER!
Drew was so happy to see some of his buddies there.
We loved the cows... this one was my favorite. I think it was called a Scottish Highlander.MooOOoooooo

Morgan made a new doggie friend...
The homeschool field trip group we're in is SO great!
The trips are all optional of course, but they are always fun and unique. With an opportunity once or twice a month to take part! A different family plans each trip! SO thankful.




0 comments:
Post a Comment