I don't know about you, but seeing a stacks of cute fabric like this makes me all warm and fuzzy!
I'll try to remember those happy thoughts as I'm sewing like a crazy lady to make it all into something! I am participating in a fundraiser for our local pregnancy center, and hope to be able to donate partial proceeds from the sales toward the purchase of ultrasound equipment for our local center. It's a great excuse to pull out the sewing machine and whip up something great! I'll post the finished products in about a month!




2 comments:
WOW, you've been busy updating your blog today! Happy bday Morgan!!!
Fun new projects- I love the new boy hats. Ear flaps are the best! Have fun sewing the tote bags with those cute fabrics.
I love those fabric patterns, Amanda! So so cute. I wish that I liked to sew...that was always one project my mom could never get me to appreciate...I do love how homemade things turn out though! I can't believe that Morgan is 5! I guess that makes sense since Elise is right behind her but wow! They're growing up so fast. Happy Birthday, Morgan! Miss you, friend!
Love, Ashley
Post a Comment