
Thursday, September 3rd, little Dylan Thaddeus
was born! He is our first, sweet nephew on Jeremy's side of the family! And the first cousin for our kids on his side!! He is a beautiful little man who had
6 proud family members waiting to meet him!
Heather and Gerry, congratulations!
Welcome to parenthood, you are a beautiful family.

8 lbs. 6 oz. & 20.5 inches

The cousin lineup... they could hardly wait to see him.

Beautiful new mama, Heather and her son.
And now, here is each of us getting the chance, to hog, um I mean hold sweet Dylan! I actually hogged him the longest which comes as no surprise... I'm a baby lover!!!
6 comments:
so sweet! Heather looks great!! Beaming with that new mother glow!
Give her hugs for me!!
Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Its really been hard for Jen to be so far away; with it being Heather and all. The pics make it better. Love you all.
Oh I love this little man already! So sweet! I love how the cousins are so into him already!
What beautiful pictures! My favorite is the one of Mommy, Daddy, and Baby Dylan--amazing! What a beautiful family...and they're so blessed to have the Bacon's lovin' on 'em!
Awe...Ahh... Congrats to all you Bacons! Shar Curry
Love it! Anita called and gave us an update this weekend. We are thrilled for Heather and Gerry. What a handsome little man! How fun to have a cousin on the Bacon side now!
Anita
Post a Comment