Saturday, August 15, 2009

the school stop


See the sidebar on the right for an update about our upcoming homeschool year!

Sweaters, hot cocoa, coffee, falling leaves, and great books... Here We Come!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

us tooo...well minus the falling leaves and hot chocolate. we have to wait much longer for those luxuries! ENJOY :)

Joani said...

Hey Miss Amanda, have fun with school this year! I've been meaning to ask you if your crew has read the Clementine books by Sara Pennypacker? They are hilarious - a teacher friend of mine recommended them. Even if your kiddos don't love them I'm sure you would, I laughed all the way through the two I picked up at the library =).

JJ said...

I've been spending way too much time on facebook. I went to go click "like" on this post!

Unknown said...

after a visit from nana this week we have got to get started...i'm getting antsy now that its 78 and not 108 degrees out :)