Drew is a budding chef like his Dad. He is constantly coming up with his own secret recipes and keeps telling me we need to start a family cookbook! Here's Drew making Mac & Cheese for lunch today for his siblings and friends. He runs for the chef's hat each time he's concocting something too!
In-Between
9 years ago



3 comments:
yummy Drew!!! you are welcome to come make Auntie some mac and cheese :) :) :). I love your hat too, very professional. I miss you bud.
I love reading your blog and seeing what your adorable kiddos are up to!
Ooh, I just got the funnest kids cook book! It's called "The Science Chef". I'm using it to help teach Sky "cooking science" for homeschool. It's really fun! It will introduce a concept (Why does popcorn pop?)then it explains the science behind it, then you do an experiment and finally it has a list of recipes you can try using your "ingredient" of the lesson. We just got started on it today and Sky can hardly wait to get experimenting!!
Post a Comment