I came across this book last weekend at Barnes & Noble and it is by far the best book on getting started in the writing business I've come across this year. And it's written just for me! Their tagline is: "How to Raise a Writing Career Alongside Your Kids" Perfect.
Writer Mama by Christina Katz
I HIGHLY recommend it if you're interested in writing and you're a mama.



3 comments:
What are you going to write? I like it.
Jess was telling me you are the knitting queen?? Do you give lessons to people like me?? I would so love to learn and make something for baby.
I'm ALL over this one.
GO VALLEY ROOKIES :) 3 my time huh..maybe the kids and I will go out for a run with you! I would love to be on that team! Peytons bday was missing ya'll! I miss ya'll. Hope you are enjoying sunny green Alaska!
Post a Comment