So after 3 weeks of planning to surprise my sister, the day finally came!!! We had two amazing flights to TN, Annika was an angel and slept lounged across my lap. We had a great day traveling together! Our flight got into Memphis about 15 min. early, so I knew I wouldn't be able to film us walking out of security because they probably wouldn't be there yet. So we headed down to baggage, and I had my camera on all ready to video incase they came around a corner. I got busy helping Annika when they came walking into the airport through the very door I was standing by!!! So I wasn't able to video the moment we saw each other! So here we are, the baby cousins meeting for the first time! They are instant friends, as you'll see below!!!
If you haven't seen already, my sis posted the day I was traveling, that she was missing us. And has a picture of Annika and I!!! See it here... we sure surprised her!


0 comments:
Post a Comment