Wow, do these photos bring back the memories, or what? I don't know about you, but I logged many hours tuning in to these four series in particular. What I wouldn't give to get my hands on some reruns... Blockbuster here I come!
I working on a writing project (on which I'm currently procrastinating and doing this instead) that brought up all these memories... I wanted to be Winnie Cooper, D.J. Tanner, and Rudy Huxtable! How about you? What were your favorites growing up?
In-Between
9 years ago






2 comments:
Oh yes, I LOVED these shows!! I can remember watching Full House laying on my living room carpet, "doing my homework". I love that you can get these shows on DVD now, how fun for a walk down memory lane.
By the way, it was fun seeing your smiling face (and those of your cute kiddos) peeking through the window of the room at the church today! I sure miss seeing you!!
I agree! Thanks for the look back. These were so much fun! I recently found the cosby show back on the air with the new digital tv. Channel 13-2 sometime in the late morning :)
Post a Comment