Sunday, February 01, 2009

8th file, 8th picture

I love randomness... I had seen this somewhere else, can't remember where. But you post your 8th (not sure why I picked 8th) picture from your 8th photo file on your computer. Do you have 8? I sure do. We have TONS of pics on our computer.



This 8th picture is of my newborn Annika and my Mom! It's so great that this is the pic that was "randomly" chosen... Why? Well, because my little bitty Annika is now not so bitty and is turning 1 in 11 days! And my Mom arrives on Thursday for 10 days! This picture captures the last time she was in Alaska. She'll get plenty of snuggle time with Miss Annika for sure!
Okay c'mon, it's your turn to post your 8th picture in your 8th photo file if you're a blogger! And no cheating just because you don't like the photo. Tell us about it! (ha ha, you're exempt from the 8th if you don't have 8 folders.. just randomly pick another!)

2 comments:

Spakouskys said...

I can't believe she is going to be ONE! It seems like just the other day we were posing with the cranberry wreaths with your prego belly in the middle.

Elizabeth said...

Fun, cute idea! I posted mine, it ended up being one from last week! HA!! I love the pic of Annika and your mom, so cuddly.