Monday, December 29, 2008

Triple Date










My buddies Allison, Sarah, and I planned a surprise triple date night out for us and our husbands last Friday ! We started the night out with dinner and lots of laughs, then it was off to bowling... but not your regular run-of-the-mill bowling, it was "special" bowling! You know, granny style, left handed, eyes closed, sitting cross-legged, etc... It was so funny! And I found that I'm better at the backward granny than regular bowling! Jake was the most "special" bowler that night, coming in with an amazing score of 90!






Jeremy, Jake, and Ashley were thoroughly surprised! After bowling, it was off to a coffee shop for drinks and dessert. Then we played a HILARIOUS game of Apples to Apples, with Helen Keller stealing the show. (wink, wink) When you think of Sexy, you think of her, right??? I thought so! My cheeks hurt from laughing after dinner, then by the end of the night, my stomach muscles and cheeks were so sore from all the fun times.


Thanks guys for a memorable night!

2 comments:

JJ said...

What a fun group you all are! Surprise-triple-date...love it!

Unknown said...

FUN!!! I love that game...so funny. I can hear you laughing :)