Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December fun

After trying countless times to download pictures on to this blog to no avail... I gave up for a while! But I was able to today! Hooray! I've got some December catching up to do!
2 weeks ago, we spent a fun night in Anchorage with Jeremy's sis Heather, our bro-in-law Gerry, and Jeremy's parents Dave and Anita. We had a yummy dinner at Moose's Tooth and played a round of mini golf after! I am lame-o at mini golf, similar to my bowling skills. :)
Gerry had to be up on the slope during Christmas and New Year's, so we celebrated early with him.

Multi-tasking me.


Heather and Gerry



The kids were actually really good!




1st time playing dress-up with big sissy's things!


Annika and Nathan sharing a sippy cup drink over
sweet potato puffs!

Another one of Annika's baby buddies, Savannah!
It has been so fun to see these babies grow and change over this past year.



The amazing view the other morning off our deck. It's hard to see, but the sun
was rising over the mountains and inlet. I love our property!




Drewy, my big boy helper. He gets Annika out of her crib each morning and loves to do so!


1 comments:

JJ said...

Wow--what a great bunch of pictures! I wouldn't be too hard on yourself, O Lame-O-Mini-Golfer...you are, afterall, doing it 1-handed!