Sunday, November 02, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!
I thought I would share just a few of my favorite things...
they are in no particular order. Earlier in the year,
I shared my favorite things as a Mom of a newborn...
And today? My favorites as a woman. Tommorow?
My favorite things as a Mom of kiddos. Enjoy!
Who knows? Maybe I'll make this a month of favorites!
Movies, books, magazines, games, verses, etc...


Gerbera Daisies
I love, love, love these flowers.
And yes, my husband knows it. :)
They are so cheery and bright.
I also love regular daisies too.
"Don't you think daisies are the
friendliest flower?" ~ You've Got Mail






Lindt Milk Chocolate Lindor Truffles
Mmmmm... Mmm.. and Mmmmmmm!
These melt in your mouth and have
been a favorite of mine since I was
a little girl. They haven't changed a bit.
You can get them at any
grocery store. I've checked.







Burt's Bees Lemon Poppy Seed
Facial Cleanser
I love this because it works
really well, of course, but it has
the best lemon-y scent and feeling
AND it has poppy seeds
to do a bit of scrubbing. I wanna eat it.






Mother's Taffy Cookies
aka: Cookie Crack
My Mom always bought these
for Jen and I growing up.
If you've never had them,
go grab a bag!! Jeremy and
I bought some yesterday and
it just felt like home in my mouth.
Now I've got my kid's hooked too.
Too bad it's been a couple
years since I'd had them! Finger Lickin'.



Michael Buble ~ It's Time CD
This is my: working in the kitchen,
relaxing middle of the day when
the house is semi-quiet, nostalgic CD.
Anita E. introduced me to this
CD like 5 years ago at at youth
group retreat... we listened to it in our
cabin. It's one of his old CDs, but it's a goody!








Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm
My favorite everyday lip balm.
It's not the original Burt's lip balm
that burns your lips off...
it's so yummy and sweet.
Plus, I love honey everything.










Sante Pressed Powder
My new favorite makeup product!
I've been looking for a couple months
at changing over all of my makeup
to natural products...
and I finally found the perfect powder.
(In my humble opinion)
It's from a natural foods store, and you
apply it with a brush.
I wear Transleucent...
gotta love that. My skin is so fair,
that they call it see thru! :)
But as I've always been told,
I'll have less wrinkles when I get older.
I'm clingin' to that one.





Starbucks Cinnamon Dolche Latte
Heaven in a cup. A year or two ago,
I switched from Mochas to Lattes whenever
I was out and got a treat.
I figured I'd save a few (a ton)
calories by dumping the chocolate
and I've never looked back.
This drink is so yummy... I'm also quite
partial to the seasonal Pumpkin Spice
Latte and Honey Latte. I don't care if
it's caffeinated or not, I just love the taste.


Addi Turbo Knitting Needle
This is the needle I use for all of my
hats in a 16" size 7. It is the best!
I've had it for about 4 years. It is well used.
If you wanna learn, let me know!
Alba Moisturizing Shave Cream
I stumbled upon this recently and love it.
It's a thin, lotion-like cream to shave
with and it is great! And natural too.
I have it in Cocoa Butter.
The Best of Passion (so far) CD
I got this CD last month on my last
night in Tennesee with my sister.
It's a 2 disk set, with all of our favorite
worship songs on it. I think they're
all live too. Good stuff.
Well, if you're a blogger, why don't
you post your favorite things??
But to make it fun, add pics!
I Google searched and found them all.
It's super easy. Maybe you'll try some
of my faves and find some new ones of your own!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, Amanda. I love hearing what people love. Ditto on the addi turbos - I LOVE the way they feel.

Elizabeth said...

Very cool idea, I may have to follow suit! My M-I-L had a set of the addis when she was here and offered to let me try them out but I declined, fearing that my trusty bamboo would just not cut it after I got a taste of the addi goodness! And can I just say YUMMY to the Starbucks pic...I do believe I've become addicted to lattes. :D

Anonymous said...

I swear by Burt's Bee's! I love the stuff! This time of year I always do a list of my favorite things too! It's fun isn't it?

Pam said...

I too love Burt's Bees poppyseed cleanser and lips...and Daisy's? My all-time favorite flower...in any shape or form. AND...we live on "Daisypetal" street:) Meant to be, don't you think?