Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Janeen and Tasha so here goes...



4 Random Things About Me:
1. I have absolutely no willpower when it comes to sweets... if it's in my house, it's in my belly. That's why the cabinets stay empty of sweets.

2. I dream of someday going to Fiji or someplace similar and staying in one of those over the ocean bunglows where you can see the ocean through a glass floor and walk down stairs into the shallow ocean.
3. I used to be a Sweet Valley Twins fanatic as a girl, I even wrote a book called Triplets of Long Beach when I was 10. I'd love to have my hands on it now. :)
4. I love to rearrange rooms for a change... but my living room can only be moved so many ways!

4 Occupations I'd Love To Do If Talent & Money Were Not Qualifications:
1. Author/Speaker
2. Barista in a sweet-action bookstore/yarn store that I own. (I've always wanted to be one!)
3. Musician... wish I'd kept up with those piano/violin lessons
4. purse/bag/knit item/throw pillow designer... and make big bucks doing it from home.


4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. a latte, carmel macchiato, or frappechino type drink
2. quality truffles
3. shopping for clothes or home decor
4. movies... not so guilty, but I love a good movie

4 Things I Am Drawn To Buy Even When I Don't Need Them:
1. candles
2. fabric
3. yarn
4. notecards

4 Challenges I Face On A Daily/ Weekly Basis:
1. patience when my kids are loud while Annika is snoozing
2. wasting time on things like the internet... Uh like now
3. getting household things done... putting clean clothes away, dishes, dusting
4. being a people pleasing yes-woman

4 Books That Have Helped/Inspired Me This Year:
1. The Bible, I've taken the time to read it each day for the first time in years
2. Youniquely Woman
3. A Thomas Jefferson Education
4. Eating for Energy


4 People I'm Tagging:

my sis Jen

Heather P.

Rachel W.

Maria C.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Check out your dream occupation #4- you are doingthis, Girl! Way to live your dream! BaconBit Knits!!

Rachel said...

Love being serrenaded while reading your fun posts! Fun song, makes me want to salsa- I think that's the right dance!!!

Unknown said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!! Lets webcam :)