I hadn't been to one since I was a child in
Washington!!! We had a great day, as you can see!
colors and shapes of pumpkins and gourds.
on and chewed on it the whole time. All six of us picked
out our own to take home. All the mini one's were 2/$1!
I seriously wanted to take home the entire patch.
Cousin Camp group photo!
Swimming in the fffffrrrrreeeeeezing water.
But they had such a fantastic time.
I vowed to get in this week when the
solar cover has been on all night. :)
It was 85 degrees today and perfect.


6 comments:
Sunshine, pool and pumpkins! Isn't it fun to get away for awhile? Love the 3 for $2.00 behind your family photo!! Ha. And I love the family photo and the trademark Bacon funny faces! Don't forget to do one at Erin & Abby's wedding! Wink, wink!
Looks fun... and I love your hair. Such a great cut!!
I looove the pic of you and Annika at the pumpkin patch! Can you get me a copy? Miss you lots!
Looks like you're having a grand time with family...as it should be! Soak up every moment, lady! Especially love the photo of you & Annida with the pumpkins:)
SO much fun for the Holzchnecht side! You guys are building amazing memories for your kiddos! I hope I do the same someday! Soak it up AND post lots of pics of your sweeties in the big wedding! Can't wait to see!
Anita
I met you in a MOPS Convention session (Shrink wrapped Spirituality) a couple of weeks ago. I love your blog! I can't decide if I wish I knew you better or if I wish I WAS you! You have so much fun! -Dusty Reed
Post a Comment