Monday, October 06, 2008

Big Trip: Phase 2 Tennessee


We're finally in Tennessee! After a long year of being away from the Howells, we're here! Zach, Keaton, and Peyton have grown tremendously and LOVE their baby cousin!! They are going to be the best big brothers! If they can figure out a system about who is feeding her a bottle when, who is going to sit by her in the car, etc... They love helping with her!

It is so nice here. They live in such a nice area and Jen's home is so beautiful! And they sell for 1/2 as much as they would back home. We spent a fun day just relaxing around the house, then we took the boys to soccer practice. Then Jen and I stole away with Annika to Target and Sonic! Two of my favorites!!!! We now have the t-shirts for Cousin Camp that will start later this week when my family arrives. Two more nights to be exact. I miss then so much. It has been a nice break from real life, but I miss my family!!! 9 days is a bit much.





Bacon Bit Knits in the sun???? Say it isn't so! Our summer was less than ideal for knitting outside as I had envisioned all last summer, but it felt so good sitting outside on this 80+ degree day to knit for a bit while baby was napping. My Casper-ish self caught a few rays. I'm trying to pace myself so I don't get burnt! It is so fun to be here with Kris, Jen, and the boys. And I'm sure it's good for them to have 6 distractions while they're waiting for news of Molly's homecoming! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Glad you're having such a great time. I love seeing the pictures of the cousins lovin' on each other! Annabelle made her way over here tonight...she's frolicking in the SNOW as you are creating your knit bits outside in shorts!

Jessica said...

Gosh-
Wish i was sitting next to you in that picture. Yes, I can say I can totally picture myself there, in the sunshine, all toasty warm. Soak up those rays for me babe!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Amanda! So happy you're in TN with Jenny and the boys and enjoying the warm weather. Have lots and lots of fun doing cousin camp. :) Thanks for keeping your blog up to date...I love keeping up with you and seeing your pictures. Love you!