Last week, we signed up at www.swapadvd.com and think it's so cool! You join (it's free) and list all of the DVD's you own that you no longer want... then you make a list of all the DVD's that you'd like to own... and they do all the work for you. You get an email saying that someone wants your movie and you accept or not, then print the wrapper right there, take it to the post office (it costs less than $2 to send) and you get one credit for a movie to be sent to you!
So you pay the postage to send your movies out and someone else returns the favor! We got our first movie this weekend and another is on the way! I've sent 5 out so far.
Thanks, Elizabeth H. for telling us about it!!!
If you'd like to join and know Elizabeth, use her as a referral on the sign up application and she'll get a free movie credit. Her nickname on swapadvd.com is "mamatoblessings" Or if you don't know Elizabeth, you can use us as your referral, our nickname is "lovethosebaconbits" Thanks, and enjoy!!! It's the coolest service!



1 comments:
I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO COME!!!!!!!!! WE are going to have a blast Sis :) What a blessing and how kind of God to give us time together. Man, I hope we are either back from Korea before you come. I know thats HUGE dreaming but why not? LOVE YOU & MISS YOU
Jen
Post a Comment