Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nastia takes the gold!


Hooray for Team USA for taking the gold and the silver in the All-Around the other night!
I was on the edge of my seat, as were a few of you! It was a great competition, and it was completely amazing that our top two gymnast were 1-2, taking the gold and silver! I was so proud of Shawn Johnson for being so gracious to her friend and teammate, even though she was touted as our next gold medalist. And what a beautiful night of gymnastics for Nastia Liukin. She has absolutely flawless gymnastics, way to go!!! But you can cheer for Shawn and Nastia a couple more times this week! Nastia qualified to compete in the event finals in Uneven Bars and Beam, and Shawn will compete on the Beam and Floor Ex. starting Sunday night! I'm hoping our little Shawn will come through with a gold medal of her own.










0 comments: