Wednesday, May 14, 2008

my! how you've grown!

Here's my sweet Annika at 10 days old and 3 months old in the same shirt! Look how baggy it was and look how tight it is now! She looks like a different baby! She was wearing that shirt probably for the last time yesterday and I just had to do some comparison pics. That last smile makes me laugh compared to her serious face in the picture before!





3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ohhhh, Annika's smile is so contagious! I love her cheeks!

Elizabeth said...

Sweet little Annika!! She is so darn cute!!

Unknown said...

Hi Annika! Auntie misses you sweet girl! She is getting so big Sis, her smile is adorable :) I want to cozy her :) Thanks for all the fun updates! Went to the third graduation out of five tonight! Life is busy but fun too. Was missing the WBC grads today :( Glad they got their Pastor. We are having Senior Sunday tomorrow, should be fun. Love ya!