Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm at it again!


Almost 2 weeks ago, I started on my mission to seriously lose the rest of this baby weight! I've been doing Turbo Jam 5 days a week and have lost 6 lbs already! The last two days, my three big kids have joined in. They are so funny. Drew said yesterday as I was finishing, "Mom, next time you do Turbo Jam, count me in!"
It's a great fun, workout... I have about 6 different workouts to choose from in the series. I feel so much better already! My goal was to lose the first 10 lbs. by July 4th... looks like I'm gonna make it!
When do I find time you ask? Well, I make time! Usually when Annika goes down for her first morning nap around 10 am, I get at it. Then I put on a movie or turn on PBS for the kids and we're all happy while I catch a shower. It's been working famously for 2 weeks now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go Sis!!!! wow, you'll be at 10 in no time! Wish mine would fall off like that! Any eating changes or just Turbo? Glad you are feeling better. Exercise works wonders clearing my brain and emptying stress buckets! Wish I was there with ya! We have WW1 tonight...yep water wars. 5000 water balloons. my fingers hurt from tying. Miss ya'll TONs and would love for you to come on over and swim! Any time.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I'm so proud of you!!! where did you find this turbo jam? maybe it's something I should pick up. My elliptical hasn't been giving me the results I wanted. Since I don't have a blog you could send me a note on facebook. Miss you sister and can't wait to see you soo soon.
Love,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Way to go Amanda! This will be an inspiration for me when we have kids! You will have to hook me up! Julie

The Wacky Pepperds said...

Hey Amanda,
I have jumped on the blogging bandwagon since closet reading other peoples blogs! I wanted to tell you that after reading this post I ordered Turbo Jam and started doing it. You are right, it is FUN!!! It reminds me of the fun parts of cheerleading! I hope I am as successful with the weight loss as you have been. Keep me poste dwith your progress, we'll see if I can keep up!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I got mine on Monday and have been doing it every day this week so far and I love it!!! I've been telling all the girls at work about it and i can already tell a difference. I'm definitely sore all the time now, but it's so fun and I rush home from work so that I can get it done. Yay! Thanks for the suggestion. :) ~Ashley