Now that I've reached my due date, I'm wondering what this little thing to the right of this is gonna say tomorrow? +1 day over?? We're due in: yesterday?
So no labor so far! My baby shower is tomorrow night, and we planned it that way so that my sister could come (she leaves Tuesday!) and figuring I'd have the baby last week like I usually do! But, I've recently thrown all expectations out the window. It's been a great lesson for me, a hard one, but a good one. I have so many starts of "labor" that I now think that I'll believe she's coming when I see her with my own eyes!
This is the first day that I haven't wanted her to arrive, because we'd have to cancel the shower with all my buddies! But God has a great sense of humor and a knack for teaching lessons, so stay tuned for it to happen in the middle of the night tonight! :)
In-Between
9 years ago


2 comments:
Praying for you Amanda! God's timing is perfect, as will Annika be:) Enjoy this special time with Jen!
YAY!! I just heard you are at the midwifery in real labor!! I can't wait to see Annika, I'm praying for a smooth labor and delivery!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment