I thought I should take a current belly shot to record how big my belly is growing!
So here I am today at nearly 35 weeks.... and then the picture I posted a while back when I was at 25 weeks! I wore the same shirt for effect. hee hee
So here I am today at nearly 35 weeks.... and then the picture I posted a while back when I was at 25 weeks! I wore the same shirt for effect. hee hee
Posted by Bacon Writer at 4:06 PM
3 comments:
You look like you are ALL baby and no fat! You must be doing something very right, fill me in! Julie P
You are looking absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet the li'l girl!
Amanda, I hope I'm as cute and fit as you are when babies come our way. Like Julie said above, you're going to have to fill me in on how you've been eating and what you've been doing...i'm so impressed! Great job, mama! Love and miss you!
Ashley
Post a Comment