Tuesday, December 18, 2007

cutie


Last night, my good friend Anita came by for a visit. She's home from seminary for a couple weeks! She and Morgan were sitting on the floor together discussing a mark on Morgan's toe that was put there by a marker. Morgan then lifted her shirt to show her birthmark on her tummy, and said, "I got this one from God!"
Jeremy and I were shocked, we'd never heard her say that before! She's said in the past that we need to wipe it off because she thought it was dirt, and I said it was put there by God! But that was a LONG time ago!

1 comments:

Pam said...

amanda,

just got your Cmas card and great family picture...then spent the past 30 minutes reading your blog from the past few months! last night I read Jane & Zach's blog and their link to the Bacon Blog was BIZARRE....I knew it wasn't really your blog, so had to check out the real thing tonight! Such fun! I've been rather lazy about updating my blog lately...one of my winter goals is to become a more regular blogger! Enjoyed yours...thanks for sharing so much about you! Merry Christmas! Pam:)