Tuesday, November 13, 2007

what a day...


The day finally came...

when I stepped through the glorious door of a Pottery Barn store! You can't imagine my excitement after pouring over their catalogs for years! And thankfully, to Jeremy, I walked out the door with only two small items from Pottery Barn and one item from Pottery Barn Kids! Saturday afternoon of the event I was attending in Kansas City (read the next post) was left open for us to choose our lunch activity! Anita and I, along with a group of women chose The Plaza in downtown Kansas City. It was an amazingly beautiful area of town with equally amazing shopping!


The wonderful woman that is seated at the kid's Thanksgiving table in PB Kids with us is Pamela, a woman we met from Florida. She was a super sweet and sassy gal that bought our sweet baby girl an entire outfit set from The Children's Place! She started grabbing all of these adorable newborn baby girl things for me.. and I thought, "I can't afford all of this, I wasn't planning on buying that much for our baby!" But she wanted to buy me a gift and was SO sweet. Thank you, Pamela!
I was SO tempted to buy a few of these super cute Christmas ornaments at Pottery Barn, because our tree is getting a major facelift this year! At $6 a pop, I just couldn't do it! But Pamela reminded me of how easy they would be to make! So I took this picture to remind myself of what they looked like! I have already bought some of the
supplies and can't wait to get to work!

2 comments:

akhashbrowns said...

I love being in pottery barn stores... not too much shopping done, but I am like an undercover secret spy agent-- stealing great ideas. When you crack the code on those beautiful ornaments, let me know...

Sarah Brown

also, I look forward to finding your interview on the Stonecroft website.

Rachel said...

That looks like so much fun. You look great!!!