Thursday, October 11, 2007

That's my boy! Oh dear..


Tonight, my wonderful step-mom, Marla Kay stopped by for a quick visit on her way home from work. We were just talking and Drew said, "It's too bad Grandpa Louie isn't here, he could have seen his old wife, but she just left!" We all laughed so hard!!!!!!!!!!!


My Mom "Grammy" as she is called around here, flew home to Oregon tonight... we'll miss you so much! Our Drew, sure has a way with words! All very truthful, but completely tactless, we're working on: You should only say things that are TRUE, KIND, and NECESSARY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I love your blog and especially when you put up Drew and Gavin and Morgan's quotes. They are just so precious. My favorite I think is the one where Drew said, "oh, she'll just grow one later...ok". I laughed so hard. :) I love keeping up with you guys through this. I can't believe Morgan is 3. Where does the time go? I miss you! Glad you had a good time in Florida. I'm sure that was a refreshing time. Put pictures up soon of your tummy! I'm not there to watch the slow change of baby growing. :) Love you!