I have fun news to report! After knitting these little fruit hats for about 4 years, they are now being sold in a cute little children's boutique here in town! I am making a great profit from each hat sold, which I am thrilled about! I have changed, rearranged, and made the hats my own these past few years and am adding new ones to the collection!
Next up? Neopolitan Sundae hats that I saw on Ebay and said, "Hey, I can make those!" I'll post a picture when I get one finished this week! They aren't exactly fruit hats, but they're edible! :) Ooh, and Watermelons are on the horizon as well.
It's amazing actually, just two days after I decided for sure that I was taking leave from my The Body Shop at Home business, this opportunity came knocking on my door! Well, actually it came calling on my phone... My friend Tasha, took her cute little baby girl, Jada into the store wearing a Raspberry hat I made her, and the store owner wanted to know where she got it! I had called her earlier in the year about my hats, and had several friends tell her about them, but she already had a friend knitting baby hats for the store. She (the othe knitter) has since moved out of state, and Whammo! enter Bacon Bit Knits!
I have knit more of them in one week than I think I have made in 4 years, and have enjoyed every stitch of it. It's so cool how God works!


1 comments:
Too cute..I am excited for you to have this opportunity. The hats are so cute.
Post a Comment