
Yep, it's official! We're the parents of a child losing teeth! I feel the same way my friend Shannon does... I always thought that couples with kids losing teeth were so old! hee hee
Drew said he knows it's really just Mommy & Daddy giving him money under his pillow, but he likes to pretend there's really a tooth fairy. We don't do Santa or any other "holiday" characters, but the tooth fairy is kinda fun!! He lost his tooth yesterday, but we went swimming last night with the Howells to celebrate Zach's 8th birthday and got home late after a fun trip to Wendy's for late night Frostys. So Jeremy and I both fell asleep exhausted. I didn't even make it to my bed before falling asleep, forgetting all about Drew's tooth! He woke up this morning feeling sad that the tooth fairy didn't take his tooth or leave him anything... OOPS!! So I slipped the moolah ($5 for the first tooth, $1 for the rest of the teeth!) and the note from "T.F." under his pillow while he was playing... he found it eventually and was ECSTATIC! What fun.


0 comments:
Post a Comment