
As you all know, Gavin is now 5 years older than this picture, but I stumbled across it today and thought I'd post it for old times sake.
Yesterday, we were sitting at lunch and he said, "Mom, when are we going to move to another house?"
I replied, "Why, Gavin? I like our house!"
He simply said, "Because then we see what new toys they have there!"
Well, duh, of course when you move to a new house it is stocked with new toys! That tickled my funny bone yesterday. He's a cutie here in his birth announcement, and hasn't stopped getting cuter! Love this guy.



1 comments:
Great pics Amanda! You guys have a household of cutie pies! Can't wait to see what #4 will add to the bunch...a new smiling face and new little personality to spice up the mix even more! Blessings on you guys and your pregnancy!
Anita
Post a Comment