Monday, March 05, 2007

the shower addict


Today has been a monumental day in Drew's life! His first shower. He was hesitant at first, but we didn't have much time before we were leaving for gymnastics class, so he hopped in and trusted me. And for 10 minutes he OOOHed and AAAHHed over how he LOVED showers. He said, "It feels SO good!" over and over in an emphatic tone and "It tickles my back!" and "The water is SO fresh!" and "Mom, I know what I want to do to make some money! I want to teach other kids how to take showers!"
Ha ha haahaha He cracks me up! After gymnastics, he said, "Mom, when we get home I'm gonna just take a quick 5 min. shower before we watch a movie, okay?" This coming from the guy who whines about taking a bath! I told him that most people don't take 3 showers a day, like he wants. So needless to say, the first shower was a hit.

0 comments: