For all you gals out there, who I'm sure are the only ones reading this, are you up for a challenge? I love challenges. Especially if I can drag some buddies along with me. I just received my new Turbo Jam DVD set that I won on ebay. And my great friend Jessica got me two more for Christmas! Thanks, Jess.
Do you want to get fit with me? Rachel, your TaeBo DVDs are on the way, they're in the car ready to go, I just have to pop them in the mail tomorrow. Wouldn't it feel great to be lighter and tighter by summer?? Sounds good to me! I worked out yesterday and today, and my goal is to exercise 4 days a week at least. Ya in? Choose a workout you like such as videos, gym, running, etc... and get at it!
I love Turbo Jam, it so fun. I'm pretty sore today, and it feels great!
I took my measurements and weight and wrote them down. And I'm going to (GULP) take a picture of myself in a bikini from olden days. (No, I won't be posting that one!) And then redo the picture in a few months, etc...
I was thinking we'd email each other (everyone who's "in") once a week on a Saturday or Sunday and report how we did that week, and our goals, etc... And then if you'd like, once every month or two report any weight loss! It's a no pressure way to get us moving and losing. Just email me and I'll add you to the list, so far there are 8 of us!
I lost 20 lbs after having Morgan by doing TaeBo 4 days a week and eating better, but in the last year I've stayed at the same weight and it's time for a change. I have no excuse now... she's two years old!
Join me, friends! Okay, gonna go dig out that bikini!



2 comments:
Hey Amanda!
This is hilarious...I ordered Turbo Jam five days ago! You could've written my story...I've done Tae Bo after Gid and Jesse, but have been stagnant for about six months and wanted to get going again. How cool! Count me in! :)
Glory - amazed how God sent you already! I was just praying today for someone excited about this, too!
All this talk about exercise is making me hungry :)
Post a Comment