Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Say It Isn't so!

A Morgan update... I called the Pediatric Neurologist that we are to visit next and the next available appointment is the end of January or early February! So please, my friends, keep praying for a timely appointment for our girl.

The office hadn't yet received the referral from the Cardiologist we saw yesterday. And the Dr. wanted her to see the Neurologist immediately. SO... hopefully he can get his fellow Dr. (they're buddies) to bump her up due to her symptoms.

If we do end up waiting that long, we'll push to get some of the testing like an MRI out of the way before we see the Neurologist. So we don't have to wait another couple months to see him again. Yucky Poo.

Today I just lost it after I got off the phone with the receptionist that told me it would be 8 weeks away. And then I chilled out and remembered who has this all worked out already. No need to worry. It's tempting, but there's no need. Today has enough worries of it's own, why dig into tomorrow's?

0 comments: