
Okay, so lately I've been checking friend's blogs on a daily basis and decided that it's time to get our own up and running. We have a lot going on with us and our kiddos, so I'm sure I can find a few things that are worth posting. I hope you enjoy your stops and I hope you stop by often!
To get us started, here is a picture of Jen and I when we were wee little girls. My Mom sent me this pic the other day, she and I both agree that I look like a certain 2 year old daughter of mine! Thanks, Mom. And thanks for the ride, Sis.
In-Between
9 years ago


3 comments:
I love this picture of us! We had such a blast as little girls...great memories. We could actually make a blog all about our sisterhood memories...hmmm.That would give everyone a great laugh! You were so cute in that green dress.
Love,
Sis
LOVE your blog. Especially the part about Gavin and Cinderella. I laughed out loud! Love, Cindy
Auntie Jack says. . .I am so glad to be included in the NEWS. Now I can feel in the loop. I am a bit PC illiterate so keep me in the loop. I love it, and I feel soooo connected. Love you guys.
Post a Comment